• The allocation or exercise of share options is invoiced at the normal rate of commission when buying or selling the underlying asset (not applicable to Flat Fee Trades). transfer/settlement costs) are invoiced and listed separately.• Flat Fee Trades may be acquired only by clients who are not managed by an independent wealth manager. • Your account will be credited with the Flat Fee Trades within a few minutes after your order.The same information, received with a 15-minute delay, is free of charge.
• All fees, commissions and other charges may be changed at any time.
Please consult this page before each transaction or service request.
• If an order is executed (partial execution) more than once over on the same day, only one trade is deducted from the number of Flat Fee Trades.
If an order is executed more than once over different days, one trade per day in question is deducted from the number of remaining Flat Fee Trades.
For applicable Front- & Backload Fees please refer to the fund prospectus issued by the respective fund company Please contact Swissquote's Customer Care Center, should a fund not be available on Swissquote's Fund Platform.
Prices subject to modification - without prior notice The Rates contained in the following downloads are subject to change without advance notification and at any time. Fees indicated can also be subject to local stock exchange or governmental taxes.
• The amount corresponding to the price of the Flat Fee Trades must be present in the client's account. will debit his/her account by the sum corresponding to the selected Flat Fee Trades. The Flat Fee Trades purchased will not be redeemed, exchanged or converted into cash.
• Unused trades, irrespective of the Flat Fee Trades selected, lose all their value on maturity.
*Taxes and/or fees perceived by intermediaries are reserved.